Saturday, January 20, 2007

Living for Christ in a Postmodern World

Anyone free next weekend? On January 27th starting at 9:30am Grace Bible Church in Cambridge is having a one-day Young Adults conference called Living for Christ in a Postmodern World. The cost is $15 which includes lunch and dinner, and billeting (which I now know means a place to stay thanks to Todd) is available. 

Erika and I are planning to go to Cambridge on Friday sometime and will probably rent a car, so if anyone wants to ride with us, we will have room :) Drop me a comment if you're interested!

UPDATE: The scheduled speaker is Kirk Wellum.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

its rottenpotato@gmail.com

Jerry said...

I may be interested, and I may be able to drive. Perhaps. I'll be in touch.

Paul Lawton said...

sounds good jerry, let me know.

Jerry said...

I won't have a vehicle but I should be able to come.